Steve Waugh Photography Exhibition
Steve Waugh has teamed up with the Hyatt Regency Sydney to hold an Exhibition of his Photography from his best-selling book “The Spirit of Cricket- India”.
The hotel lobby will be lined with over 80 stunning colour prints from Steve’s Indian scope of work. This includes a selection of photos of the next edition “The Spirit of Cricket - Australia”. And a never seen in public collection of 25 authentic, originally player owned Baggy Green caps will be displayed.
Free to the public and open daily from 17/11/21 to 18/12/21 in the lobby of Hyatt Regency Sydney.
PLUS: SEE THE BAGGY GREEN TEST CAP COLLECTION
- Monday - Saturday: 11am to 5pm*
- Sunday: 12pm to 4pm
* Friday 17 December: 3pm to 7pm | Saturday 18 December: 11am to 3pm
Steve Waugh will also be onsite for book signings on the following dates and times:
- Saturday, 27 November: 11am to 2pm
- Saturday, 4 December: 11am to 2pm
- Sunday, 5 December: 12pm to 2pm
- Saturday, 11 December: 11am to 2pm
- Sunday, 12 December: 12pm to 2pm
- Thursday,16 December: 5pm to 7pm
- Friday, 17 December: 3pm to 7pm
- Saturday, 18 December: 11am to 3pm
Special Conditions: Entry to the Exhibition is free. A voluntary contribution to the Steve Waugh Foundation can be made on site via a collection box. The Hyatt Sydney follows all public health order rules. Currently, all visitors to the Hotel up to the 1st of December must be double vaxed and will need to register and show proof upon entry. As a hospitality venue, masks are mandatory for all visitors and staff indoors.
To secure a Book Signing booking, please select your time slot, enter your Name, Phone Number and Email then hit Book Now.Scheduler loading…